Master HSC Economics in Year 12 with inspirational tutoring.
Get confident with small personalised classes taught by experienced teachers. From just $40 per hour.
1. We help you gain an in-depth understanding so you can master the HSC Economics course
Our HSC Economics classes help students systematically, syllabus dot point, by dot point, develop an in-depth understanding and mastery of the fundamentals for the HSC Economics course so you are confident and ready for your HSC assessments.
2. We develop your HSC Economics problem solving & essay writing skills so you can ace HSC questions
Our HSC Economics classes help students develop their problem solving and essay writing skills through extensive HSC style practice question work, so you can nail the most challenging questions in your HSC Economics assessments!
3. We get you confident and organised for HSC Economics with inspirational mentoring
Recognising that excelling in HSC Economics isn’t simply an equation of knowing your formulas or content, our HSC Economics team mentor you, teaching you how to effectively study and prepare for your HSC Economics assessments!
Here’s how our Year 12 Economics classes work:
1.5 Hour Detailed Theory Lesson
We systematically teach you the HSC Economics course, syllabus dot-point, by dot-point to ensure you comprehensively understand the entire course and can ace your HSC assessments.
1 Hour Targeted Tutorial
In our tutorials we answer any questions you have from school, support you with your assessments and expose you to HSC-style questions so you can develop your exam problem solving skills!
New HSC Syllabus Resources
Master the HSC Economics content quicker with our comprehensive 500+ page resources filled with over 1,000 practice questions that are designed by qualified teachers.
Taught by Experienced Teachers
Our HSC Economics classes are led by our CEO, Rowan Kunz, who has taught Economics for 10 years and supported students scoring 1st in NSW for Economics.
New Syllabus HSC Economics Term Program
10 weekly engaging lessons per term
Term 1: The Global Economy
- Week 1: Introduction to Globalisation and the Drivers
- Week 2: Globalisation vs Regionalisation and the GFC
- Week 3: Free Trade and Protection I
- Week 4: Free Trade and Protection II
- Week 5: International Organisations
- Week 6: Economic Growth vs Development
- Week 7: Categories of Development and Effects of Globalisation
- Week 8: Case Study – China
- Week 9: Economics Essay Writing and Assessment Preparation
- Week 10: Topic 1 Review
Term 2: Australia’s Place in the Global Economy
- Week 1: Balance of Payments I
- Week 2: Balance of Payments II
- Week 3: Exchange Rates I
- Week 4: Exchange Rates II
- Week 5: Australia’s Policies Regarding Free Trade & Protection
- Week 6: Trends in Australia’s Trade & Financial Flows
- Week 7: Economics Essay Writing and MC and SA Practice
- Week 8: Topic 2 Review
- Week 9: Economic Growth I
- Week 10: Economic Growth II
Term 3: Economic Issues & Government Policy
- Week 1: Unemployment
- Week 2: Inflation
- Week 3: External Stability
- Week 4: Distribution of Income & Wealth
- Week 5: Environmental Stability
- Week 6: Federal Budget Breakdown
- Week 7: Topic 3 Review and Stimulus Essay Writing
- Week 8: Conflict Between Objectives
- Week 9: Fiscal Policy
- Week 10: Monetary Policy
Term 4: Government Policy & HSC Preparation
- Week 1: Micro-economic Policies
- Week 2: Labour Market Policies
- Week 3: Environmental Management and Limitations of Policies
- Week 4: Topic 4 Review and MC and SA Practice
- Week 5: Economics Essay Writing – Policy Focus
- Week 6: Topic 1 Review
- Week 7: Topic 2 Review
- Week 8: Topic 3 Review
- Week 9: Topic 4 Review
- Week 10: Key Statistics & Events Overview
Studying HSC Economics in a different sequence at your school?
We run classes on a Topic 3, 4, 2 and 1 sequence and also provide 1 on 1 tutoring.
HSC Economics Class Structure
Designed to support students excel with the HSC Economics syllabus, students receive a 1.5-hour theory class that systematically covers the syllabus and a 1-hour tutorial to answer students’ burning questions and help them prepare for assessments!
Here’s a sneak peak of our Year 12 HSC Economics Resources!
Our HSC Economics Resources are:
Designed by our CEO, Rowan Kunz who has taught Economics for 10 years and has supported students scoring 1st in NSW for Economics and Terry a qualified Economics teacher with teaching experience across Sydney’s top schools.
Over 500+ pages across 4 x Term Resource Books that systematically covers the syllabus to help you master all the content
Specific Case Study resources and monthly HSC Economic Review videos that break down recent events in the economy to help students score Band 6 results in Economics essays
Provides you with 1,000+ exam-style practice questions to help you reinforce your understanding and prepare you for your HSC exams
Includes worked examples and tips, tricks and hacks to help you understand key content and solve challenging questions!
Learn from and be inspired by experienced HSC Economics teachers
Our HSC Economics classes are led by our CEO, Rowan Kunz who has taught Economics for 10 years and has supported students scoring 1st in NSW for Economics.
Rowan has conducted 10 years of research with the top 2% of students in Australia. He is the author of Secrets of HSC Success Revealed and his presentations and videos have been viewed over 1.5M times on YouTube.
Rowan also has a Bachelor of Arts/Law (Honours) from USYD and achieved an ATAR of 99.6 while playing soccer at an elite level for NSW. His enthusiasm for Economics is contagious!
Come and try a class with Rowan and get inspired!
Successfully helping students excel in HSC Economics at school since 2009
Students we’ve tutored & mentored
Average mark increase of our students
Hours we’ve tutored & counting
Year 12 Economics Term Timetable
10 x 2.5 hour engaging weekly lessons to build your knowledge
Monday 5:00PM – 7:30PM [Topic 3, 4, 1, 2 Sequence]
Thursday 5:00PM – 7:30PM [Topic 1, 2, 3, 4 Sequence]
Class location or timing doesn’t fit your schedule?
We provide 1 on 1 tutoring in homes across Sydney.
Year 12 Economics Class Pricing
$40 p/h x 2.5 hours = $100 per week
Here’s what you will receive:
- Classes taught by experienced HSC Economics teachers
- 10 weekly engaging, time-saving classes
- 1.5 Hour Theory Class per week and 1 Hour Targeted Tutorial
- Comprehensive New HSC Syllabus Resource Books
- Hundreds of HSC style practice questions
- End of term topic exams, and Mock HSC trial exams
- Study pass to study at our campus during the week
All classes come with a First Lesson Money Back Guarantee, so you can get confident that the class is the right fit for you!
Say goodbye to HSC worry with our proven results
Schools our students attend
7 in 10
Students score a Band 5 or 6
Gain entry to goal uni course
Get Started with HSC Economics Tutoring Today!
Give our friendly team a call today on 1300 267 888 to enrol in one of our classes or follow the steps below!