Have you been slowly falling behind the rest of your class because of the COVID-19 lockdown? Feel like it’s just too late to catch up for HSC Trials?
You couldn’t be more wrong! In this recording of Art of Smart CEO Rowan Kunz’s recent live stream, he’ll explain why you can still catch up for HSC Trials and what you need to do to improve your overall marks.
Let’s jump in!
In this video, Rowan talks about:
- Why it’s not too late to catch up for HSC Trials and turn your results around
- Why the HSC Trials and your final HSC Exams are huge opportunities to improve your marks and ranks
- How you can plug the holes in your knowledge from prior topics, while also moving forward
- How you can get into a solid routine moving forward for Term 2 so you can catch up on what you missed in lockdown and lay a foundation for your HSC Trials
- What you need to to change and do differently to improve your results
Do you need some extra help catching up for HSC Trials? Check out our wide range of tutoring options for various subjects here.
Looking for some online tutoring?
We have an incredible team of tutors and mentors who can provide live online tutoring.
We pair you with a fantastic tutor who will tutor you via video with an interactive whiteboard PLUS give you digital access to our world class resources so that you’re well prepared!
We’ve supported over 5,000 students over the last 10 years, and on average our students score mark improvements of over 19%!
To find out more and get started with an inspirational HSC tutor and mentor, get in touch today or give us a ring on 1300 267 888!