Master HSC Standard Maths in Year 12 with inspirational tutoring.
Get confident with small personalised classes taught by experienced teachers. From just $47 per hour.
1. We help you gain an in-depth understanding so you can master the HSC Standard Maths course
Our HSC Standard Maths classes help students systematically, topic by topic, develop an in-depth understanding and mastery of the fundamentals for the HSC Standard Maths course so you are confident and ready for your HSC assessments.
2. We develop your HSC Standard Maths problem solving skills so you can ace HSC questions
Our HSC Standard Maths classes help students develop their problem solving skills through extensive HSC style practice question work, so you can solve the most challenging questions in your HSC Standard Maths assessments!
3. We get you confident and organised for HSC Standard Maths with inspirational mentoring
Recognising that excelling in HSC Standard Maths isn’t simply an equation of knowing your formulas, our HSC Standard Maths team mentor you, teaching you how to effectively study and prepare for your HSC Standard Maths assessments!
Here’s how our Year 12 Standard Maths classes work:
1 Hour Detailed Theory Lesson
We systematically teach you the HSC Standard Maths course, topic by topic to ensure you comprehensively understand the entire course and can ace your HSC assessments and exams.
30 Minute Targeted Tutorial
In our tutorials, we answer any questions you have from school, support you with your assessments and expose you to challenging questions so you can develop your exam problem solving skills!
New HSC Syllabus Resources
Master the HSC Standard Maths content quicker with our comprehensive 500+ page resources filled with over 1,000 practice questions, designed by qualified teachers.
Taught by Experienced Teachers
Our HSC Standard Maths classes are led by Shagun who is a Senior Art of Smart Coach, and our New HSC Syllabus Resource Team Leader. Shagun has extensive teaching experience!
PLUS you also receive…
Bonus 1 on 1 Tutoring Sessions
Access up to 3 bonus free 1 on 1 tutoring sessions each school term with your class enrolment and get additional specific targeted support on the areas that you find most difficult as well as exam and assessment support.
New Syllabus HSC Standard Maths Term Program
10 weekly engaging lessons per term
Term 1: Algebra and Measurements
- Week 1: Simultaneous Linear Equations
- Week 2: Breakeven Analysis and Non-Linear Relationships
- Week 3: Quadratic and Recriporcal Function
- Week 4: Trigonemtric Applications
- Week 5: Navigation and Bearings
- Week 6: Rates and Ratios
- Week 7: Further Ratios and Rates
- Week 8: Perimeters, Areas and Volumes
- Week 9: End of Term Exam
- Week 10: Exam Review and Term 4 Revision
Term 2: Financial Maths and Statistics
- Week 1: Investments
- Week 2: Investment Strategies
- Week 3: Depreciation and Loans
- Week 4: Credit Cards and Loans
- Week 5: Loans and Annuities
- Week 6: Bivariate Scatter Plots
- Week 7: Statistical Analysis
- Week 8: Normal Distributions
- Week 9: Empirical Rule
- Week 10: End of Term Exam
Term 3: Critical Networks
- Week 1: Exam Review and Term 1 Revision
- Week 2: Network Terminology
- Week 3: Minimum Spanning Trees
- Week 4: Shortest Path
- Week 5: Directed Networks
- Week 6: Trials Revision – Algebra and Measurement
- Week 7: Trials Revision – Financial Maths
- Week 8: Trials Revision – Critical Networks
- Week 9: Practice Trial Exam
- Week 10: Trial Exam Review
Term 4: HSC Preparation
- Week 1: Trigonometry
- Week 2: Bearings and Surveys
- Week 3: Bivariate Data Analysis
- Week 4: Financial Maths
- Week 5: Non-linear Relationships
- Week 6: The Normal Distribution
- Week 7: Networks
- Week 8: Critical Pathways
- Week 9: Practice HSC Papers and Targeted Review
- Week 10: Practice HSC Papers and Targeted Review
Studying HSC Standard Maths in a different sequence at your school?
We run classes on different sequences upon request and also provide 1 on 1 tutoring.
HSC Standard Maths Class Structure
Designed to support students excel with the new HSC Biology syllabus, students receive a 1 hour theory class that systematically covers the syllabus and a 30 minute tutorial to answer students’ burning questions and help them prepare for assessments!
Here’s a sneak peak of our Year 12 HSC Standard Maths Resources!
Our HSC Standard Maths Resources are:
Designed by our New HSC Syllabus Resource Design team of teachers and tutors, and reviewed by an award-winning university lecturer in mathematics with 20+ years teaching experience
Over 500+ pages across 4 x Term Resource Books that systematically covers the syllabus to help you master all the content
An additional HSC Course Review Book that provides you with an overview of the entire course to help you prepare for your HSC Trials and HSC Exams
Provides you with 1,000+ exam-style practice questions to help you reinforce your understanding and prepare you for your HSC exams
Includes worked examples and tips, tricks and hacks to help you understand key content and solve challenging questions!
Learn from and be inspired by experienced HSC Standard Maths teachers
Our HSC Standard Maths classes are led by Shagun Panwar who is an Art of Smart Senior Coach with extensive experience leading Year 12 classes through the new HSC syllabus.
Shagun is our New HSC Syllabus Resource Design Team Leader, and is a new HSC Syllabus Expert with the Standard Maths course. She has over 3 years teaching experience leading classes and 1 on 1 session, successfully guiding students through the HSC.
Shagun is currently studying a Bachelor of Engineering (Mechatronics) from UNSW, and is incredibly passionate about Maths! Come and try a class and get inspired!
Successfully helping students excel in HSC Standard Maths at school since 2009
Students we’ve tutored & mentored
Ave mark increase of our students
Hours we’ve tutored & counting
Year 12 Standard Maths Term Timetable
10 x 1.5 hour engaging weekly lessons to build your knowledge
Wednesday 6PM – 7:30PM
Monday 6PM – 7:30PM
Thursday 4.30PM – 6:00PM
Class location or timing doesn’t fit your schedule?
We provide 1 on 1 tutoring in homes across Sydney.
Year 12 Standard Maths Class Pricing
1.5 hours = $70 per week
Here’s what you will receive:
- Classes taught by experienced HSC Standard Maths teachers
- 10 weekly engaging classes that save you lots of study time!
- 1 Hour Theory Class per week and 30 Minute Targeted Tutorial
- BONUS free 1 on 1 tutoring sessions each term to target your weak areas!
- Comprehensive New HSC Syllabus Resource Books
- Hundreds of HSC style practice questions
- End of term topic exams, and Mock HSC trial exams
- Study pass to study at our campus during the week
All classes come with a First Lesson Money Back Guarantee, so you can get confident that the class is the right fit for you!
Say goodbye to HSC worry with our proven results
Schools our students attend
7 in 10
Students score a Band 5 or 6
Gain entry to goal uni course
Get Started with HSC Standard Maths Tutoring!
Give our friendly team a call today on 1300 267 888 to enrol in one of our classes or follow the steps below!