Master HSC Advanced Maths in Year 12 with inspirational tutoring.
Get confident with small personalised classes taught by experienced teachers. From just $40 per hour.
1. We help you gain an in-depth understanding so you can master the HSC Advanced Maths course
Our HSC Advanced Maths classes help students systematically, topic by topic, develop an in-depth understanding and mastery of the fundamentals for the HSC Advanced Maths course so you are confident and ready for your HSC assessments.
2. We develop your HSC Advanced Maths problem solving skills so you can ace HSC questions
Our HSC Advanced Maths classes help students develop their problem solving skills through extensive HSC style practice question work, so you can solve the most challenging questions in your HSC Advanced Maths assessments!
3. We get you confident and organised for HSC Advanced Maths with inspirational mentoring
Recognising that excelling in HSC Advanced Maths isn’t simply an equation of knowing your formulas or content, our HSC Advanced Maths team mentor you, teaching you how to effectively study and prepare for your HSC Advanced Maths assessments!
Here’s how our Year 12 Advanced Maths classes work:
1.5 Hour Detailed Theory Lessons
We systematically teach you the HSC Advanced Maths course, topic by topic, to ensure you comprehensively understand the entire syllabus and can ace your HSC assessments.
1 Hour Targeted Tutorial
In our tutorials we answer any questions you have from school, support you with your assessments and expose you to HSC-style questions so you can develop your exam problem solving skills!
New HSC Syllabus Resources
Master the HSC Advanced Maths content quicker with our comprehensive 500+ page resources filled with over 1,000 practice questions, designed by qualified teachers.
Taught by Experienced Teachers
Our HSC Advanced Maths classes are led by Terry, who is a qualified high school teacher with extensive experience supporting Year 12 students through the new HSC syllabus.
PLUS you also receive…
Bonus 1 on 1 Tutoring Sessions
Access up to 4 bonus free 1 on 1 tutoring sessions each school term with your class enrolment and get additional specific targeted support on the areas that you find most difficult as well as exam and assessment support.
New Syllabus HSC Advanced Maths Term Program
10 weekly engaging lessons per term
Term 1: Curve Sketching
- Week 1: Organising Data
- Week 2: Measures of Data
- Week 3: Data Pattern
- Week 4: Data Trends and Modelling
- Week 5: Dilations and Transformations
- Week 6: Curve Sketching
- Week 7: Graphing Transformations
- Week 8: Trigonometric Functions
- Week 9: End of Term Exam
- Week 10: Review
Term 2: Applying Calculus
- Week 1: Logarithm Functions
- Week 2: Methods of Differentiating Functions
- Week 3: Composite Functions Derivatives
- Week 4: Derivative Function Graphs
- Week 5: Introduction to the Second Derivative
- Week 6: Behaviour of Stationary Points
- Week 7: Applications of Derivatives
- Week 8: Probabilty
- Week 9: End of Term Exam
- Week 10: Review
Term 3: Estimations of Data and Functions
- Week 1: Normal Distributions
- Week 2: Z-score Data Comparison
- Week 3: Introduction to Integrals
- Week 4: Integrals of Trig Functions and Exponentials
- Week 5: Log Integrals
- Week 6: Indefinite Integrals and Constants
- Week 7: Trapezoidal Rule Estimations
- Week 8: Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and Areas
- Week 9: Integrating for Areas
- Week 10: Mock Trial Exam
Term 4: Financial Maths
- Week 1: Compound Interest Decisions
- Week 2: Series and Sequences
- Week 3: Linear Growth and Decay
- Week 4: Geoemtric Series and Limiting Sums
- Week 5: Applications of Series to Financial Maths
- Week 6: Financial Situations Problems
- Week 7: Targeted Review of Trigonometry
- Week 8: Targeted Review of Calculus
- Week 9: Targeted Review of Financial Maths
- Week 10: Exam and Exam Techniques
Studying HSC Advanced Maths in a different sequence at your school?
We run classes on different sequences upon request and also provide 1 on 1 tutoring.
HSC Advanced Maths Class Structure
Designed to support students excel with the new HSC Advanced Maths syllabus, students receive a 1.5-hour theory class that systematically covers the syllabus and a 1-hour tutorial to answer students’ burning questions and help them prepare for assessments!
Here’s a sneak peak of our Year 12 HSC Advanced Maths Resources!
Our HSC Advanced Maths Resources are:
Designed by a qualified high school teacher and award winning university lecturer in mathematics with 20+ years teaching experience
Over 500+ pages across 4 x Term Resource Books that systematically covers the syllabus to help you master all the content
An additional HSC Course Review Book that provides you with an overview of the entire course to help you prepare for your HSC Trials and HSC Exams
Provides you with 1,000+ exam-style practice questions to help you reinforce your understanding and prepare you for your HSC exams
Includes worked examples and tips, tricks and hacks to help you understand key content and solve challenging questions!
Learn from and be inspired by experienced HSC Advanced Maths teachers
Our HSC Maths classes are led by Terry, who is a qualified high school teacher with extensive experience leading Year 12 classes through the new HSC syllabus.
Terry has a Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Secondary Education from UNSW, where he won the University Medal for 1st in his Course. Terry has teaching experience in some of NSW’s top schools, including North Sydney Boys, Hornsby Girls, Normanhurst Boys and Pymble Ladies College.
His enthusiasm for Maths is contagious! Come and try a class with Terry and get inspired!
Successfully helping students excel in HSC Advanced Maths at school since 2009
Students we’ve tutored & mentored
Average mark increase of our students
Hours we’ve tutored & counting
Year 12 Advanced Maths Term Timetable
10 x 2.5 hour engaging weekly lessons to build your knowledge
Tuesday 4:30PM – 7:00PM
Saturday 2:30PM – 5:00 PM
Saturday 2:30PM – 5:00PM
Class location or timing doesn’t fit your schedule?
We provide 1 on 1 tutoring in homes across Sydney.
Year 12 Advanced Maths Class Pricing
$40 p/h x 2.5 hours = $100 per week
Here’s what you will receive:
- Classes taught by experienced HSC Advanced Maths teachers
- 10 weekly engaging classes that save you lots of study time!
- 1.5 Hour Theory Class per week and 1 Hour Targeted Tutorial
- BONUS free 1 on 1 tutoring sessions each term to target your weak areas!
- Comprehensive New HSC Syllabus Resource Books
- Hundreds of HSC style practice questions
- End of term topic exams, and Mock HSC trial exams
- Study pass to study at our campus during the week
All classes come with a First Lesson Money Back Guarantee, so you can get confident that the class is the right fit for you!
Say goodbye to HSC worry with our proven results
Schools our students attend
7 in 10
Students score a Band 5 or 6
Gain entry to goal uni course
Get Started with HSC Advanced Maths Tutoring!
Give our friendly team a call today on 1300 267 888 to enrol in one of our classes or follow the steps below!