Master Prelim HSC Extension 1 Maths in Year 11 with inspirational tutoring.
Get confident with small personalised classes taught by experienced teachers. From just $40 per hour.
1. We help you gain an in-depth understanding so you can master the Prelim HSC Extension 1 Maths course
Our Prelim HSC Extension 1 Maths classes help students systematically, topic by topic, develop an in-depth understanding and mastery of the fundamentals for the Prelim HSC Extension 1 Maths course so you are confident and ready for your Prelim HSC assessments.
2. We develop your Prelim HSC Extension 1 Maths problem solving skills so you can ace Prelim HSC questions
Our Prelim HSC Extension 1 Maths classes help students develop their problem solving skills through extensive Prelim HSC style practice question work, so you can solve the most challenging questions in your Prelim HSC Extension 1 Maths assessments!
3. We get you confident and organised for Prelim HSC Extension 1 Maths with inspirational mentoring
Recognising that excelling in Prelim HSC Extension 1 Maths isn’t simply an equation of knowing your formulas, our Prelim HSC Extension 1 Maths team mentor you, teaching you how to effectively study and prepare for your Prelim HSC Extension 1 Maths assessments!
Here’s how our Year 11 Extension 1 Maths classes work:
1.5 Hour Detailed Theory Lesson
We systematically teach you the Prelim HSC Extension 1 Maths course, topic by topic, to ensure you comprehensively understand the entire syllabus and can ace your Prelim HSC assessments.
1 Hour Targeted Tutorial
In our tutorials we answer any questions you have from school, support you with your assessments and expose you to Prelim HSC-style questions so you can develop your exam problem solving skills!
New Prelim HSC Syllabus Resources
Master the Prelim HSC Extension 1 Maths content quicker with our comprehensive 500+ page resources filled with over 1,000 practice questions designed by qualified teachers.
Taught by Experienced Teachers
Our Prelim HSC Extension 1 Maths classes are led by James, who is studying a Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Science (Advanced Mathematics) (Honours) at UNSW.
PLUS you also receive…
Bonus 1 on 1 Tutoring Sessions
Access up to 3 bonus free 1 on 1 tutoring sessions each school term with your class enrolment and get additional specific targeted support on the areas that you find most difficult as well as exam and assessment support.
New Syllabus Prelim HSC Extension 1 Maths Term Program
10 weekly engaging lessons per term
Term 1: Further Functions and Polynomials
- Week 1: Graphical Relationships
- Week 2: Further Curve Sketching
- Week 3: Further Inequalities and Regions in a Number Plane
- Week 4: Inverse Functions
- Week 5: Domain and Range of Inverse Functions
- Week 6: Parametrics
- Week 7: Introductions to Polynomials
- Week 8: Polynomial Roots
- Week 9: End of Term Exam
- Week 10: Exam Review and Term 1 Revision
Term 2: Exponentials, Logs and Rates of Change
- Week 1: Working with Indices and Logs
- Week 2: Methods of Differentiation
- Week 3: Derivative as a Function
- Week 4: The Exponential Function
- Week 5: Log and Exponential Relationship
- Week 6: Radians and Further Trigonometry
- Week 7: Difference and Sum Expansions
- Week 8: Rates fo Change
- Week 9: The Modified Exponential Model
- Week 10: End of Term Exam and Review
Term 3: Trigonometric and Combinatorics
- Week 1: Trigonometric Identities
- Week 2: Inverse Trigonometry
- Week 3: Inverse Trig Graphs and Properties
- Week 4: Polynomials
- Week 5: Further Polynomials
- Week 6: Introduction to Probability
- Week 7: Venn Diagrams and Sets
- Week 8: Multi-Stage Events
- Week 9: Stats and Probability Part 2
- Week 10: Combinatorics
- Week 11: Pascal’s Triangle
Studying Prelim HSC Extension 1 Maths in a different sequence at your school?
We run classes on different sequences upon request and also provide 1 on 1 tutoring.
Prelim HSC Extension 1 Maths Class Structure
Designed to support students excel with the new Prelim HSC Extension 1 Maths syllabus, students receive a 1.5-hour theory class that systematically covers the syllabus and a 1-hour tutorial to answer students’ burning questions and help them prepare for assessments!
Here’s a sneak peak of our Prelim HSC Extension 1 Maths Resources!
Our Prelim HSC Extension 1 Maths Resources are:
Designed by a qualified high school teacher and award winning university lecturer in mathematics with 20+ years teaching experience
Over 500+ pages across 3 x Term Resource Books that systematically covers the syllabus to help you master all the content
End of Term Mock Exams, and End of Year Mock Exam to help you prepare for your assessments, and build your exam technique for Year 12
Provides you with 1,000+ exam-style practice questions to help you reinforce your understanding and prepare you for your HSC exams
Includes worked examples and tips, tricks and hacks to help you understand key content and solve challenging questions!
Learn from and be inspired by experienced Prelim HSC Extension 1 Maths teachers
Our Prelim HSC Extension 1 Maths classes are led by James, who is studying a Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Science (Advanced Mathematics) (Honours) at UNSW, where he is majoring in Pure Mathematics and Financial Economics.
With the new HSC Maths syllabus covering key concepts from university level Mathematics, James brings his expertise from studying Pure Mathematics into the HSC Course, making him an HSC Maths syllabus expert!
James has an infectious enthusiasm for Mathematics! Come and try a class with James and get inspired!
Helping students excel in Prelim HSC Extension 1 Maths at school since 2009
Students we’ve tutored & mentored
Ave mark increase of our students
Hours we’ve tutored & counting
Year 11 Extension 1 Maths Term Timetable
10 x 2.5 hour engaging weekly lessons to build your knowledge
Wednesday 5:00PM – 7:30PM
Saturday 12:00PM – 2:30PM
Thursday 4:30PM – 7:00PM
Saturday 12:00PM – 2:30PM
Class location or timing doesn’t fit your schedule?
We provide 1 on 1 tutoring in homes across Sydney.
Year 11 Extension 1 Maths Class Pricing
$40 p/h x 2.5 hours = $100 per week
Here’s what you will receive:
- Classes taught by experienced Prelim HSC Extension 1 Maths teachers
- 10 weekly engaging classes that save you lots of study time!
- 1.5 Hour Theory Class per week and 1 Hour Targeted Tutorial
- BONUS free 1 on 1 tutoring sessions each term to target your weak areas!
- Comprehensive New Prelim HSC Syllabus Resource Books
- Hundreds of Prelim HSC style practice questions
- End of term topic exams, and Mock Prelim HSC exams
- Study pass to study at our campus during the week
All classes come with a First Lesson Money Back Guarantee, so you can get confident that the class is the right fit for you!
Say goodbye to Prelim HSC worry with our proven results
Schools our students attend
7 in 10
Students score a Band 5 or 6
Gain entry to goal uni course
Get Started with Year 11 Extension 1 Maths Tutoring!
Give our friendly team a call today on 1300 267 888 to enrol in one of our classes or follow the steps below!