Master Prelim HSC Economics in Year 11 with inspirational tutoring.
Get confident with small personalised classes taught by experienced teachers. From just $40 per hour.
1. We help you gain an in-depth understanding so you can master the Prelim HSC Economics course
Our Prelim HSC Economics classes help students systematically, syllabus dot point, by dot point, develop an in-depth understanding and mastery of the fundamentals for the Prelim HSC Economics course so you are confident and ready for your Prelim HSC assessments.
2. We develop your Prelim HSC Economics problem solving & essay writing skills so you can ace Prelim HSC questions
Our Prelim HSC Economics classes help students develop their problem solving and essay writing skills through extensive Prelim HSC style practice question work, so you can nail the most challenging questions in your Prelim HSC Economics assessments!
3. We get you confident and organised for Prelim HSC Economics with inspirational mentoring
Recognising that excelling in Prelim HSC Economics isn’t simply an equation of knowing your formulas or content, our Prelim HSC Economics team mentor you, teaching you how to effectively study and prepare for your Prelim HSC Economics assessments!
Here’s how our Year 11 Economics classes work:
1.5 Hour Detailed Theory Lesson
We systematically teach you the Prelim HSC Economics course, syllabus dot-point, by dot-point to ensure you comprehensively understand the entire course and can ace your Prelim HSC assessments.
1 Hour Targeted Tutorial
In our tutorials we answer any questions you have from school, support you with your assessments and expose you to Prelim HSC-style questions so you can develop your exam problem solving skills!
New Prelim HSC Syllabus Resources
Master the Prelim HSC Economics content quicker with our comprehensive 500+ page resources filled with over 1,000 practice questions that are designed by qualified teachers.
Taught by Experienced Teachers
Our Prelim HSC Economics classes are led by our CEO, Rowan Kunz, who has taught Economics for 10 years and supported students scoring 1st in NSW for Economics.
New Syllabus Prelim HSC Economics Term Program
10 weekly engaging lessons per term
Term 1: Topics 1 to 3
- Week 1: The Nature of Economics
- Week 2: The Operation of an Economy
- Week 3: Similarities and Differences between Economies
- Week 4: The Role fo Consumers in the Economy
- Week 5: The Role of Business I
- Week 6: The Role of Business II
- Week 7: Review of Topics 1 and 2
- Week 8: Multiple Choice and Short Answer Practice
- Week 9: The Role of Markets – Demand and Supply
- Week 10: Market Price and Alternatives to Market Solutions
Term 2: Topics 3 to 5
- Week 1: Price Elasticity of Demand
- Week 2: Revision of Topic 3
- Week 3: Multiple Choice and Short Answer Practice
- Week 4: Demand and Supply of Labour
- Week 5: Australian Workforce and Differences in Income
- Week 6: Labour Market Trends
- Week 7: Labour Market Institutions
- Week 8: Revision of Topic 4
- Week 9: Types of Financial Markets
- Week 10: Regulation of Financial Markets
Term 3: Topics 5 to 6
- Week 1: Financial Aggregates and Interest Rates
- Week 2: Monetary Policy
- Week 3: Revision of Topic 5
- Week 4: Economics Essay Writing
- Week 5: Government Intervention in the Economy
- Week 6: Role of Government
- Week 7: Federal Budget
- Week 8: Influences on Government Policy
- Week 9: Revision of Topic 6
- Week 10: Economics Essay Writing
Studying Prelim HSC Economics in a different sequence at your school?
We run classes on different sequences upon request and also provide 1 on 1 tutoring.
Prelim HSC Economics Class Structure
Designed to support students excel with the Prelim HSC Economics syllabus, students receive a 1.5-hour theory class that systematically covers the syllabus and a 1-hour tutorial to answer students’ burning questions and help them prepare for assessments!
Here’s a sneak peak of our Year 11 Economics Resources!
Our Prelim HSC Economics Resources are:
Designed by our CEO, Rowan Kunz who has taught Economics for 10 years and has supported students scoring 1st in NSW for Economics and Terry, a qualified Economics teacher with teaching experience across Sydney’s top schools.
Over 500+ pages across 3 x Term Resource Books that systematically covers the syllabus to help you master all the content
Specific Case Study resources and monthly HSC Economic Review videos that break down recent events in the economy to help students score Band 6 results in Economics essays
Provides you with 1,000+ exam-style practice questions to help you reinforce your understanding and prepare you for your Prelim HSC exams
Includes worked examples and tips, tricks and hacks to help you understand key content and solve challenging questions!
Learn from and be inspired by experienced Prelim HSC Economics teachers
Our Prelim HSC Economics classes are led by our CEO, Rowan Kunz, who has taught Economics for 10 years and has supported students scoring 1st in NSW for Economics.
Rowan has conducted 10 years of research with the top 2% of students in Australia. He is the author of Secrets of HSC Success Revealed and his presentations and videos have been viewed over 1.5M times on YouTube.
Rowan also has a Bachelor of Arts/Law (Honours) from USyd and achieved an ATAR of 99.6 while playing soccer at an elite level for NSW. His enthusiasm for Economics is contagious!
Come and try a class with Rowan and get inspired!
Successfully helping students excel in Prelim HSC Economics at school since 2009
Students we’ve tutored & mentored
Average mark increase of our students
Hours we’ve tutored & counting
Year 11 Economics Term Timetable
10 x 2.5 hour engaging weekly lessons to build your knowledge
Class location or timing doesn’t fit your schedule?
We provide 1 on 1 tutoring in homes across Sydney.
Year 11 Economics Class Pricing
$40 p/h x 2.5 hours = $100 per week
Here’s what you will receive:
- Classes taught by experienced Prelim HSC Economics teachers
- 10 weekly engaging, time-saving classes
- 1.5 Hour Theory Class per week and 1 Hour Targeted Tutorial
- Comprehensive New Prelim HSC Syllabus Resource Books
- Hundreds of Prelim HSC style practice questions
- End of term topic exams, and Mock Prelim HSC exams
- Study pass to study at our campus during the week
All classes come with a First Lesson Money Back Guarantee, so you can get confident that the class is the right fit for you!
Say goodbye to Prelim HSC worry with our proven results
Schools our students attend
7 in 10
Students score a Band 5 or 6
Gain entry to goal uni course
Get Started with Prelim HSC Economics Tutoring!
Give our friendly team a call today on 1300 267 888 to enrol in one of our classes or follow the steps below!