In Year 12 and just got some of your Term 1 results back? If your results weren’t so great, you may be feeling a little defeated and demotivated — but you can still work your way up to achieving the goals you set out for your HSC year!
Check out how Billy and Sally approached Term 2 in the lead up to the Trials and HSC:
On the hunt for other resources?
Have a read of our other guides and articles below:
- How to Overcome HSC Procrastination!
- The Definitive Guide to Managing HSC Stress and Anxiety
- The 10-Step Guide to Creating Your HSC Study Plan
- Why Starting to Study for HSC Trials NOW is the Secret to HSC Success
- How to Maintain a Healthy Sleep Routine During the HSC
Looking for some extra help with your HSC studies?
We pride ourselves on our inspirational HSC coaches and mentors!
We offer tutoring and mentoring for Years K-12 in a variety of subjects, with personalised lessons conducted one-on-one in your home, online or at one of our state of the art campuses in Hornsby or the Hills!
To find out more and get started with an inspirational tutor and mentor get in touch today!