First Lesson Money Back Guarantee – Terms and Conditions
Our commitment is to make sure that you’ve got the right tutoring support in place. As a result, we offer a First Lesson Money Back Guarantee. This enables you to try our small group classes to make sure they are the right fit, without being locked into the entire term of lessons.
- This guarantee is only available for our small group classes at our campus in Hornsby. It does not apply to our 1 on 1 tutoring – either at home, or at our campus.
- This guarantee is only available for new students who have not previously experienced any small group class lessons with Art of Smart Education.
- This guarantee is also available for existing students who have never experienced a small group class for a particular subject. For example, Michelle is enrolled in English classes, but has never attended a Chemistry class with Art of Smart. Michelle would be eligible to take advantage of our First Lesson Money Back Guarantee if she tried the Chemistry class and it wasn’t the right fit for her.
- The first lesson money back experience is only valid for the one lesson (first lesson) per subject.
- All term fees paid will be returned to the customer or transferred to 1 on 1 tutoring (based on the Customers selection) if after the student’s first lesson, they don’t believe the class is the right fit for them, so long as they unenroll in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Customers are eligible to take advantage of our First Lesson Money Back Guarantee within the first 6 days after their class and before the next class. Unenrollment therefore must occur within a 6 day period after a student’s first lesson.
- If the Customer elects to transfer from the class to 1 on 1 tutoring, the term class fees will be transferred across the customer’s account for 1 on 1 tutoring lessons.
- All resources provided to the student in their first class must be returned to Art of Smart Education within the un-enrolment period (unless transferring to 1 on tutoring) – if these are not returned, the customer will be charged for the entire term. Refunds of fees will only occur upon return of class resources.
- The customer and student must complete a feedback survey and upon its completion and the return of resources, the student will be unenrolled.
- Any refunds that need to be made will be processed back to the customer’s nominated bank account within 10 business days.
- Art of Smart Education reserves the right to make changes to the First Lesson Money Back Guarantee Terms and Conditions at their discretion, without notice.